Deldor Day Spa Job Opportunities
Submit your contact information and specify the position you are interested in. The hiring manager will call you for an interview once your information has been reviewed. Additionally, your welcome to call Deldor Day Spa directly once you submit all your information.
Deldor is looking for a friendly, professional, Licensed Esthetician with a passion for wellness, skincare, and waxing. Must have experience in hard waxing, specializing in the Brazilian
* Experienced Estheticians must have a thorough knowledge performing skin analysis and ability to customize facials based on analysis
* Experience using high frequency, galvanic, microdermabrasion and LED therapy
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform microdermabrasion, peels and customized facials for all skin types
* Provide consistent professional facials in accordance with spa protocols and accepted practices
* Effectively communicate and educate our clients with regards to specific skincare concerns
* Must be available to work at least one-weekend shift
* Have complete knowledge and understanding of all spa facial services
* Handle guest questions and concerns professionally and courteously
* Possess the ability to work without direct supervision
* Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment
Additional Position Requirements:
* Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills
* Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality
* Must be a team player
* New Jersey Licensed Esthetician
* Minimum 5 years experience
* Experienced in Microdermabrasion, Enzyme, and Glycolic Peels
* LED therapy and other advanced therapies
* Hold and maintain NJ License and professional liability insurance
We are a very busy spa and we are looking for Massage Therapists who are passionate about massage. We are hiring for part time!
Greet and communicate with clients in a professional, friendly manner.
Perform consecutive 60 or 90-minute massage therapy sessions.
Design specific sessions based on client's individual needs.
Promote the health/wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
Communicate effectively with clients, spa management and sales staff.
NJ Massage Therapy License
Personal professional liability insurance
Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Part-time, Sunday's a must:
Deldor Day Spa is looking for an experienced technician for immediate hire.
Must be personable, friendly, professional, laser technician with strong selling skills. Must have at least 1-year experience in Laser Hair Removal, knowledge of Alexandrite and Yag lasers, Alma laser experienced preferred.
Must be capable of performing consultations and be able to sell treatment packages.
Must have a solid knowledge of skin care; be current with today's skin care trends and familiar with skin conditions and charting treatments.
Must be punctual, dependable and hardworking.
Must be able to work Sunday.
Compensation: Salary + commission + tips
Deldor spa is a professional and safe work environment...
at Deldor Spa, treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we treat our associates. Because we believe it takes people who genuinely love what they do to create a truly extraordinary experience. That’s The Deldor Spa Treatment
An Exclusive Day Spa located in Tenafly, NJ is seeking a qualified and exceptional individual to lead our team.
Position: Spa Director
Primary responsibility is to provide leadership, direction and supervision of staff in the daily operations of the Spa, including, but not limited to, Front Desk operations, guest experience and retail. The Spa Director is to oversee the coordination of all guests’ requests and issues.
Directly responsible for hiring, training and motivating Spa Representatives.
Areas of responsibility also include Marketing, Budgeting, Forecasting, Payroll , Scheduling and product inventory and ordering.
The Spa Director is responsible for the daily operations, management, and profitability of the spa, along with the highest level of customer service and quality work environment.
Oversee the management of all positions: front desk, spa technicians, and retail.
Manage, coordinate, and/or conduct associate meetings and development trainings.
Perform all Human Resources functions, according to corporate policies.
Monitor daily sales activities to ensure that all transactions are completed accurately.
Ensure the maintenance and cleanliness of spa facility. Control and maintain a high quality of music selection and HVAC.
Ensure spa treatment quality controls, including service, cleanliness, and product usage.
Manage the preparation of purchase orders for professional treatment and operational supplies.
Maintain proper inventory levels for all professional and retail products.
Conduct annual performance reviews of supervisory and hourly associates, where applicable.
Partner with Controller to prepare monthly financial variance reports and participate in the development of the annual budget.
Maintain expertise regarding all standard operating procedures and policies.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Spa management
College degree or equivalent experience
Accounting and budgeting knowledge
Strong communication skills
Proven leadership qualities
Spa Management Certification
Extensive computer knowledge and computer applications
Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate must be detail orientated, have flexibility in schedule and must possess the ability to:
Motivate and train staff
Perform job functions with minimal supervision
Work cohesively with all Spa areas & co-workers as a team leader